New Salem Friends Meeting / New Salem United Methodist Church
northeast corner of New Salem Road (SR-2116) and Old Greensboro Road (SR-2115), north of Randleman.
This church began in 1813 as the New Salem Friends Meeting, which lasted from 1813 until 1886. It changed names to New Salem Methodist Church in 1887 and still exists until the present day.
Photos 1 - 6 of 6